Monday, November 15, 2010

HOLY POTTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

O.K, I just finished rereading Harry Potter #7, and it was AMAZING!!!

Rereading this book was awesome, and really fun, because before, when i was on a "Harry Potter-binge" I read it too fast, and I blew through it without fully "reading it" But this time I was completely focused, and got through at my normal pace, and I noticed a lot of things that I didn't the first time around; including some vocabulary words, and some of the deeper meanings of the themes, and what the characters faced. it was cool though, like when in my mind when I read some parts, and noticed a thing that i didn't the first time, a little voice in my head would shout: "OMG, I never knew that!!!" and i thought that that was one of the cooler things of rereading the 7th book.

And for some reason even though I read it before, and knew what would happen, it was still like reading it for the first time, it was crazy. and i always completely got lost in it because JKR is one of the best writers on the planet, and I just love the Harry Potter series. I mean when I was reading it, the voice in my head would be like; "Hey! I know what happens, he-" and it would go into my mind, but i was still so intrigued with it like the first time, and I still wanted to know.

Over-all, reading, and rereading the 7th Harry Potter book, and the entire series was a great part of my childhood, and it was one of the things I was devoted to. Reading in general id great, but the Harry Potter series is just soooooooooo well written that it makes reading way better.

1 comment:

  1. i'm glad you enjoyed it so much! nice job describing it in paragraph one of this post. i'd love to hear specifics.

    ReplyDelete