Monday, November 22, 2010

snotty up-syuck 30 year old brats

Alright, first things first, this is coming from many books, and T.V. that I've watched, and read over the past week.

But it seems to me. that every producer, and writer thinks they know everything about kids, and teens, and this isn't just about how they portray us, but how they think we are! They think were are rebellious snotty, emotional brats that do whatever they want, and that we don't care about anything. I mean yeah, maybe we might be like that, but most of the time, we aren't.

I mean these producers/writer are like: "Oh, i know exactly what kids are like, and because so many people listen to me, i have to be right, and my reader/viewers have to think whatever i think!" It's just unfair to be thought of that way.

Look, classmates of mine, isn't it stupid? Don't the "adults" need to stop? what I think we should do, is make our own T.V. show: "40, and wrinkly"  and it would be ignorant, adults controlling everything, now that would be a good T.V. show that I would watch.

1 comment:

  1. A agree with you! If you made a T chart and put similarities on one side and differences on the other, watched a show about people our age and recorded, I bet there would only be one thing in the similarities column: our age. No one respects us these days, and that is unfair. VIVE LA 40 AND WRINKLY!

    ReplyDelete