So what is it? Like December 12? 13? Anyway, i just finished the first book in the series of Airborn, and I'm already half-way through the second one. I just want to put this out there, but the Airborn series by Kenneth Opal is the-best set of books anyone my age could read. It is just the right level, and has a bit of everything in it! One thing that i recently thought about while reading this, is how one small thing changes everything, or how things can change. In the book, all three, you know that there world is completely different, yet you get the sense that this really could have been our past, or that we could be living in that world right now.
It's really cool how Opal does this kind of writing. I really like that "non-reality, but within reality" thing. For some reason, rereading books that you barely remember is very satisfying. i just like the feeling of reading a book twice, and this book is really something
No comments:
Post a Comment