Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Flying high (ish)

OK, i was completely wrong, i had forgotten the big thing in Airborn, and it is an alternative past, not a future, where everything is similar, but airships still rule the skies, cutting boats, and any other form of transportation out of the way. And it is not really sci-fi, but there are some sci-fi things in it. Rereading this book, just makes me like this more, and more, I'm about 2/3 of the way in, and i remember the first time i read it, i was so exited, because it was so good, and i completely forgot about it. Like when a major part is about to happen that i forgot, like 2 pages before it happens, I'll remember it.
i plan to read the 3 books before Christmas break ends, so i have plenty to blog about next time. I started on December 6th, so i want to finish 3 books all with about 300 pages by January 2, I have high hopes, because i have been reading in a higher pace than usual, but anyway look forward to Christmas,and me finishing the books = )

No comments:

Post a Comment